Type: Full Time
Department: Customer Experience
Location: Philippines & Indonesia
Who We Are Looking For
Capitalizing on our success, we are looking to expand our multi-talented team to be even bigger and stronger. We are currently searching for a motivated Payroll Specialist to join our unique and exciting projects related to HR technology and services.
What Does A Career At AYP Group Look Like?
A career at AYP Group enables you to work alongside a strong team of talented and innovative individuals. We have quickly learned and adapted to the remote working environment and strive to give all our employees the autonomy and flexibility they need for good work-life integration.
We encourage both individuality and teamwork when it comes to getting projects done, and value the voices of each individual in the team. We aim to create an atmosphere where everyone in a team feels driven, valued and heard.
We’re looking for an energetic and reliable Payroll Specialist who consistently strives for improvement and data validations for the accurate and efficient processing of payroll across SEA / APAC. In this role you will need to shape your organization and change and build the future process and team.
• Be a content expert for multiple interfaces in order to onboard suppliers to the company’s system, proactive problem solver and partner to CSM, Comp&Ben, R&D & Product team
• Multiple countries payroll audits and process improvements for the Payroll to ensure accuracy, data integrity and adherence to regulatory mandates
• to manage, review, and validate salary changes, benefits, and equity processing between different systems
• Point of contact between internal and external stakeholders on all payroll inquiries
• Work with the team to achieve the best practices, key performance indicators and SLA
• Remain up to date with multiplier payroll laws/regulations
• 1-2 years of work experience in payroll
• Strong command of the English language (written and spoken)
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office suite
• Experience with outsourced payroll provide
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Nice to have
• knowledge in international payroll regulations are beneficial
What Are Some of the Benefits?
- As we aim to keep an Innovative environment, we celebrate autonomy and always encourage new ideas.
- At this point, we are no strangers to remote work. We provide all employees with remote work/workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support.
- We are big believers in being vocal, and fixing things that may not be working. As such, you are encouraged to be open, and share your ideas with us.
- Learning never ends at AYP Group. Our extensive talent development plan ensures that you are constantly upskilling and gaining new insights.
- We provide automation and collaborative tools to help employees perform their tasks easily.
- Your work will have a strong impact on how our clients run their organizations. HR has a massive impact on productivity and retention levels. Watch the world of difference your work makes on other organizations when you join us.
- Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
- AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.