AYP Group is deeply honoured to announce that it has been mentioned in 2022 Gartner® Human Capital Technology (HCM) Strategies Report for Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Gartner Key Findings on HCM Strategies Report
The report, published on 28 January, includes certain key findings as provided below:
- “Many organizations in Asia/Pacific and Japan (APJ) have delayed their digital transformations, leaving them ill-prepared to support the rapid shift to remote work and dynamic workforce planning needed during the turbulence of 2020-21.
- APJ application leaders are adept at optimizing investment cost as part of traditionally IT-led projects, but lack clarity on how to lead digital HR transformation.
- Complexities in labour laws, variance in HR processes and dynamic changes to regulations make it difficult for application leaders to address all local HR policies and regional variations in HCM processes.
- HCM leaders in APJ are trying to swiftly close gaps in business and talent agility by making investments in enterprise applications a top priority”
Recommendations by Gartner for HCM application leaders in APJ
According to Gartner,
In the same report Gartner recommends that “application leaders supporting HCM technology transformation in APJ should:
- Select vendors with regional expertise by evaluating them based on their ability to support APJ-specific functional requirements and statutory regulations.
- Overcome the regional focus on cost optimization to enable HCM transformation by keeping the focus on enabling a more human-centric employee experience.
- Address unanticipated regulatory requirements by systematic audits and robust postimplementation governance.
- Strategize the HCM investment roadmap according to each region’s digital maturity, and focus technology selection on areas which matter now, e.g., hybrid work”.
“Merely optimising an application architecture that houses ageing solutions will not help organisations to keep pace with the digital HCM transformation happening across the rest of the world. It also won’t deliver on the high digital experience expectations of employees today, which have particularly increased in post-COVID-19 hybrid work environment. Application leaders need to invest in new technologies and platforms, and transform HR processes to meet the demands of modern service delivery and talent development,” the report added.
AYP Group Managing Director comments
Commenting on this recognition by Gartner, Managing Director of AYP Group, Jolin Nguyen said that we believe this mention is a significant acknowledgement of AYP Group’s HCM capabilities.
“AYP Group is proud to be mentioned in 2022 Gartner HCM Technology Strategies for Asia/Pacific and Japan report and in our opinion this acknowledgement highlights the quality of AYP’s offerings to the market. It is our vision to make digital workplaces happier, faster and smarter through technologies that will help companies build a scalable and engaged hybrid workforce. Through our vision, we hope to bring together a convergence of business and technology to develop our idea of the future of work.”
AYP Global Pay offerings
AYP Group’s latest total workforce management solution, AYP Global Pay, is strategically positioned to help companies tackle the challenges mentioned. It is our goal to create digital workplaces which echo our elegant brand promise of being SIMPLE, SWIFT, SMART.
Through our SaaS platform, AYP Global Pay offers:
- Enhanced payroll compliance
- Data security
- Live reporting of total payroll spending for companies in multiple jurisdictions
AYP Group is proud to be recognised as a Regional HCM Suite Vendor and will continue to create solutions that delight and enhance the value we bring to our clients.
Source: Gartner, “HCM Technology Strategies for Asia/Pacific and Japan”, Ranadip Chandra, Koji Motoyoshi, Helen Poitevin, Sam Grinter, John Kostoulas, January 28, 2022.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.