AYP is looking for a motivated Software Front-end Developer to combine technology and design in forming our front-end architecture and design with a team of developers/engineers.
Our technology you will work with:
- HTML & CSS / Less / Sass / Scss
- NextJS (TypeScript), Unit Testing (JestJS), Redux, next-i18next, formik, MUI
- Write clean, well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable code.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Design, develop, and integrate with restful APIs, user-facing elements, data storage solutions, and third-party libraries.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the software, including applications, databases, interfaces, and new functionalities.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Be abreast of the latest tech updates and best practices.
- Provide support for the desk with product related questions or issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end software development.
- Experience in high traffic and high demand software development.
- Fluent in communication using the English Language.
- Able to work in a close-knit team as well as independently.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Practice Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Experience in CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and JS framework such as ReactJS.
- Experience in working with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in Restful or GraphQL API development and integration.
- Experience in microservices and containerised development.
- Passionate and consistently working towards high standards and goals.
- Willingness to learn and accept criticism for the benefit of self-improvement is a must.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Experience in SOLID and DRY principles.
- Experience in Sass / Scss stylesheet language that’s compiled to CSS.
- Experience in AWS cloud services, such as SQS, Lambda, API Gateway and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Understanding of APIs, horizontally scalable services, data modelling
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you.
Envision a career with us at AYP Group:
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply Now below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.