Department: Customer Experience
- Strives for improvement & data validations for accurate and efficient processing of payroll for internal & external clients across SEA / APAC.
- Provide consultancy to external clients on Payroll matters, as well as provide support to internal. Act as point of contact between internal and external stakeholders on all payroll inquiries.
- Content expert for multiple interfaces in order to onboard suppliers to company’s system, proactive problem solver and partner to CSM (Customer Success Manager), Comp & Ben, R&D and Product team.
- Multiple countries payroll audits and process improvements for the Payroll to ensure accuracy, data integrity and adherence to regulatory mandates.
- Manage, review, and validate salary changes, benefits, and equity processing between different systems.
- Work with the team to achieve the best practices, key performance indicators and SLA.
- Remain up to date with multiplier payroll laws/regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Min 3 – 5 years of work experience in Payroll.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labor law, taxations, and statutory benefits.
- Good to have: Knowledge of international payroll regulations.
- Good to have: Experience in outsource payroll services / consultancy.
- Strong command of English (Written & Spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Envision a career with us at AYP Group:
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply for Job below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.