Responsible for business performance in the South East Asia (SEA) region, leading a team of Sales Team Lead and Sales executives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, as well as cross-selling AYP HR product and services.
You will work directly under the Managing Director and oversee the sales force, evaluate the sales force, and build your Sales Team.
- Develop and execute plans to build a scalable pipeline in the ASEAN market
- Grow the assigned regions as per given sales and profitability
- Consistently manage the sales to achieve corporate assigned objectives
- Cultivate new, develop and manage clients relationships
- Identify new markets to expand and increase business opportunities
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized companies
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Build your Sales Team and be involved in the recruitment, selection and hiring, including their onboarding, training, and management.
- Support the team of Sales Team Lead and Sales executives in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any field.
- Min 6 years of sales business-to-business (B2B) experience, with 3 years of sales management experience
- Sales senior managers who are confident to move towards their next stage of their career path with the drive and passion are welcome to apply
- A strong track record in delivering profitable growth to the organization
- The ability to demonstrate responsibility of strategically positioning this region to align with the goals and direction of management
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Ability to negotiate and creatively problem solve;
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal
- Willing to travel to SEA countries if necessary (once the covid-19 situation subsides)
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Envision a career with us at AYP Group:
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply for Job below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.