AYP is looking for a motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to improve the software development processes and prevent defects from reaching the users.
Our technology you will work with:
- Cypress and/or Robot Framework (Python)
- Understand and review the requirements and specifications document and provide feedback.
- Create detailed test plans and test cases based on the requirements.
- Plan and run test cases accordingly.
- Report and track defects and feedback.
- Involvement in all testing phases such as functional testing, regression testing, software testing and usability testing across different environments.
- Build automation testing script based on the scenario given.
- Write clean, well-designed, efficient, and reusable automated scripts.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Be abreast of the latest tech updates and best practices.
- Provide support for the desk with product-related questions or issues.
- Set OKR metrics on Quality Assurance performance.
- Refine QA workflows and policies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Quality Assurance / Control Engineer.
- Fluent in communication using the English Language.
- Able to work in a close-knit team as well as independently.
- Experience in testing websites, mobile applications, and APIs.
- Experience in Automation Testing and Framework such as Robot Framework and Cypress.
- Passionate and consistently working towards high standards and goals.
- Willingness to learn and accept criticism for the benefit of self-improvement is a must.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Experience in JMeter for performance testing.
- Experience in Automation CI/CD.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you.
Envision a career with us at AYP Group
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply Now below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.