Borderless hiring is no longer an exception now with remote work becoming mainstream. The ability to instantly hire, onboard, manage and pay a remote team is a big differentiator from traditional staffing agencies.
That’s why we need a strong Product Marketing Manager to help research the market, define personas, bridge features, and emotions by crafting the right messages – and finally, lead the go-to-market strategy for AYP.
- Craft differentiated value propositions and develop customer-facing content (e.g. sales presentations, product videos, website copy) to articulate the benefits of our products, in collaboration with our product and marketing teams.
- Own go-to-market strategy & execution, including internal training and external product launch plans. Sometimes you will need to act as the Program Manager to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Conduct market research to understand the competitive landscape, target market, and customer needs.
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market.
- Ideate to come up with new and innovative marketing campaigns
- Collaborate across the whole organization to ensure that products and features are well-positioned and successfully launched.
- Monitor and analyze product performance, and make adjustments to the marketing strategy as needed.
- Act as the product expert, and be able to communicate the value proposition to both internal and external stakeholders, which includes sales, customer success, and marketing teams.
- Understand the technical features of the product and how they translate into benefits for different customer segments.
- Work with the customer to develop use cases and case studies that showcase the product’s value proposition.
- Work closely with the Product team and Sales team, delivering market insights, competitive updates, customer feedback, and more to help shape our roadmap
- Measure, analyze, and report on key metrics related to product marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma.
- Min 3+ years in a B2B product marketing role preferably in a B2B SaaS product Company
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech startup
- Experience in Sales Enablement or Product Life-cycle.
- A deep understanding of how B2B products connect with a customers business environment and needs.
- Skilled communicator. Being able to articulate and communicate the benefits of our platform over presentations, web, email, video, etc, is a must.
- Obsessed storyteller and wordsmith. Ability to write and distill information into a few punchy phrases that will captivate our audience.
- Extremely driven for growth. Personally and professionally. You are an active learner, always seeking out the latest trends in marketing.
- Not afraid of stretch goals, using your creativity to take things to the next level.
- Concerned about the why rather than the how. The only way we can keep moving forward and being innovative is to constantly re-assess why we are doing things. How can current processes be re-assessed from first principles to enhance customer lives, keep the company innovative and keep growing?
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders while maintaining ownership, organization, and timely delivery
- Share the same social drive to enhance people’s lives. You want to make a social impact and take pride in working for a company that is bringing remote work opportunities to talents in Asia Pacific, where they can work right from their hometown instead of having to relocate.
- Data-driven and data-informed. You are detail-oriented, whilst creative at the same time. You create structure in a marketing funnel so outcomes become positive more times than not.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you. Visit https://ayp-group.com/jobs/ for more career opportunities
Envision a career with us at AYP Group
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
Click Apply Now below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.