We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to take ownership of our JuzTalent product and drive its success and growth in the human resource management (HRM) domain. As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing product strategies, managing stakeholders, overseeing product features from ideation to post-launch improvements, and establishing strong cross-functional relationships.
- Own the JuzTalent product and be fully responsible for the success and growth of the human resource management (HRM) offerings.
- Build the product roadmap, strategy and execution plans that balances near-term needs of the customer base with long term strategic development initiatives, and align with sales, customer success, support and engineering teams for implementation.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders, build up domain expertise to understand business requirements, identify strategic opportunities and provide corresponding product solution or support.
- Identify the suitable solutions and product requirements for each market as per local regulations and local norms of the market while at the same time balancing the regional roadmap to have consistency across the product and putting them into well-written product requirement documents (PRD).
- Manage senior stakeholders – have a strategy and planning discussions with business leaders and provide regular updates.
- Plan and execute product features – take ownership of JuzTalent product, from product ideation, design, technical development, testing and roll out, to post-launch improvements and iterations. Includes managing sprints, lead storytime, develop features and produce releases.
- Manage feature rollout closely with the customer success team with training, deployment planning, day-to-day support, feedback gathering, etc.
- Establish strong relationships with Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance and other teams.
- Work with a diverse and multicultural team from diverse backgrounds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- Min 4 years of business analyst / system analyst / project management / product management experience in software development projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a structured approach to break down problems and come up with logical and feasible solutions. Proven ability to handle complex system requests.
- Strong ownership, with a self-start mindset, and willingness to learn. Bias towards actions, get things done independently.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change. Able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate complex business or technical information with different audiences verbally or in writing.
- Positive attitude, and team player – work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
Experience in the following is good to have/ Advantageous:
- Experience in SaaS/Cloud solutions.
- Experience with Agile project methodology (Scrum) and UX development environment.
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner and/or Certified Business Analysis Professional.
Working arrangement: Hybrid with 2 days work from office/co-working spaces (Mon, Tues) and 3 days work from home (Wed, Thurs, Fri).
**We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you.
Visit https://ayp-group.com/jobs/ for more career opportunities