- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations to bring ideas to life.
- Create product solutions for both internal and external end-users; initiate, analyze, propose, launch and maintain products.
- Work with Product Managers by using data to understand customer behavior and performance of features; be data-driven in estimating the size of impact and determining prioritization.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, track OKRs, identify key metrics, and propose further iterations.
- Help deliver product solutions with high business impact, working closely with designers and engineers throughout the development process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields.
- Min 2 years of business analyst/system analyst/project management/product management experience in software development projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a structured approach to breaking down problems and coming up with logical and feasible solutions. Proven ability to handle complex system requests.
- Strong ownership, with a self-start mindset, and willingness to learn. Bias towards actions, get things done independently.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable working with ambiguity and change. Able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate complex business or technical information with different audiences verbally or in writing.
- Positive attitude, and team player – work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
Experience in the following is good to have / Advantageous
- Experience in SaaS/Cloud solutions.
- Experience with Agile project methodology (Scrum) and UX development environment.
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner and/or Certified Business Analysis Professional.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you.
Envision a career with us at AYP Group
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote working, we provide all employees with remote work/workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort, and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued, and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
Click Apply Now below to reach out to our HR department.
Please attach an up-to-date CV.