Accountable for setting vision and strategy for AYP’s key products and platforms. By leading a team of Product Managers, you will also drive them to deliver on their objectives and key results within the product timeline. Build and prioritize the product backlog to achieve business goals and manage stakeholder relationships to align expectations, prioritization and overall product roadmap.
Working with the Technology Director, you will provide data-driven insights and recommendations to influence deliverables that will solve pain points across the operations including our API, Analytics/HRMS, Onboarding & Engagement and Payroll Management functions.
- Lead the end-to-end product strategy and delivery
- Hire, manage and develop a diverse team of Product Managers
- Articulate a clear vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product offering based on deep understanding and insights of the ecosystem and platform
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and work with your PM team to drive and deliver these to market
- Inform and execute the business’s product roadmap, focusing on great user experience, empowering our internal and external stakeholders to achieve their goals through the data products we build
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, technology, data, and your product team to drive our business with meaningful value to our user base and to ensure alignment with Product strategy
- Research and monitor competitor platforms and market trends to ensure AYP is evolving to meet customer needs
- Communicate vision and progress to stakeholders at all levels (e.g., marketing, sales, technology, data, your product team, and the management team)
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any field.
- Min 6 years of work experience as an Internet product manager, with B2B, Cloud or SaaS related work experience
- An experienced Product Leader and have led at least 2 cross-function teams with the ability to lead and motivate the team and communicate about our product vision
- Turn business requirements into a road map of features broken down by quarter
- Thrive between the balance of customer experience and commercial needs
- Understand the systems and technologies behind your product, their limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons for architectural decisions
- Ability to independently plan and design products, and quickly disassemble and implement complex requirements
- Excellent inter-departmental collaboration ability, strong self-drive, able to actively discover problems, solve problems, and achieve
- Good decision-making skills by considering both long term product vision and short-term growth requirement
- Familiar with agile development (Agile, SCRUM, etc.), team management experience is preferred
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Envision a career with us at AYP Group:
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply for Job below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.