AYP is looking for an energetic, reliable, and adaptable Payroll Specialist to strive for improvement & data validations for accurate and efficient processing of payroll for internal & external clients across SEA / APAC.
This person will be a content expert and the go-to person for multiple interfaces as to onboarding suppliers to the company’s system, proactive problem solver, and partner to CSM, Comp&Ben, R&D & Product team; as well as manage multiple country payroll audits and process improvements for the Payroll to ensure accuracy, data integrity, and adherence to regulatory mandates.
- Manage, review, and validate salary changes, benefits, and equity processing between various systems as it relates to payroll
- Serve as a point of contact between internal and external stakeholders on all payroll inquiries
- Work with the team to achieve the best practices, key performance indicators and SLA
- Remain up to date with multiplier payroll laws/regulations
- Perform administrative tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma and/or Degree.
- Min 1 – 2 years of work experience in Payroll, HR or Compensation & Benefits, etc.
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with outsourced payroll provide
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Understanding of local payroll regulations, with international experience as an advantage to have.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you. Visit https://ayp-group.com/jobs/ for more career opportunities
Click Apply Now below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.