- Provide support to the payroll team, as well as manage, review, and validate salary changes, benefits, and equity processing between various systems as it relates to payroll
- Work with the team to achieve the best practices, key performance indicators, and SLA
- Remain up to date with multiplier payroll laws/regulations
- Perform administrative tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma and/or Degree.
- English is written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with outsourced payroll provide
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Attention to detail.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you.
Click Apply Now below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.