Review, interpret and translate legal requirements and effectively communicate these to the business and external stakeholders. You will draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements within the independent countries’ compliance and regulations, and provide legal support and advice to the management team on relevant legal issues to make key business decisions.
- Liaison between AYP Singapore (HQ), overseas entities, clients, partners and other law firms concerning corporate and commercial matters, including but not limited to compliance and cross-border issues.
- Support and work with the company’s other departments on a range of legal, corporate issues.
- Analyze compliance risks across all business operations.
- Provide legal advise, conduct legal research and analysis for SEA employment, intellectual property, and company law.
- Draft and review commercial contracts which includes license agreements, services agreements, NDAs and DPAs.
- Keep up to date, ensure compliance with and advise on APAC privacy and data protection regulations.
- Assist with in-house corporate secretarial matters.
- Good LLB degree from reputable university, with at least 2 years post qualification experience either as a lawyer in private practice law firms, corporate secretarial companies or in-house legal counsel.
- Positive attitude with high business acumen.
- Dependable, someone that can thrive in ambiguity, multi-tasking and able to work both as an individual and as a group.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Envision a career with us at AYP Group:
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply for Job below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.