AYP is hiring for an Account Manager, a sales role responsible to maximise clients’ revenue through retention, up-selling, and cross-selling.
This role is tasked to work alongside the Growth and Customer Success team to proactively expand opportunities within existing clients’ contract via cross-selling and support the renewal process.
We are currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude professional with sound business acumen and natural networking instincts to join our fast-paced and dynamic team.
- Establish, map and engage (relationship building) key stakeholders across existing clients organizations to develop new opportunities and grow wallet share, include anchoring the quarterly business reviews for key clients
- Work with the Growth and Customer Success Teams to onboard new clients and act as the main point of contact between existing clients and internal teams
- Work across internal teams to develop strategic sales and marketing plans to ensure objectives and key results for up-sell and cross-sell are met
- Support internal teams by collecting critical information such as testimonials and quantified ROI
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of all activities and conversations in our CRM system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Min Diploma and/or Degree.
- Min 3-4 years of experience in client servicing / consultative selling to grow existing accounts
- Highly self-discipline, self-driven, and results-oriented with a confident and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage, influence, and persuade
- Adaptability and strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in learning and attending to clients
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you. Visit https://ayp-group.com/jobs/ for more career opportunities
Envision a career with us at AYP Group
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply Now below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.