- Generate sales invoices on different currencies
- Update incoming receipts and apply posting to Accounting system
- Liaise with Customer Excellent team on billing and payment-related issues
- Generate Aging Report and SOA
- Monitor Aging Reports and follow-up collection with Customer Excellent team
- Perform cash inflow forecast
- Assist in treasury function and liaise with banks
- Assist in ERP automation project
Skills and Qualifications
- Min Diploma and/or Degree in Accounting.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Accounting (Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One will be an advantage.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you. Visit https://ayp-group.com/jobs/ for more career opportunities
Envision a career with us at AYP Group
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply Now below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.