Location: Thailand/ Malaysia/ Singapore
- Responsible for setting up, implementing and optimizing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy including web, SEO, SEM, email and social media
- Manage and maintain the company’s own platforms including websites, portal, and email communication
- Manage online social media presences (eg. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc.) and any relevant platforms
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Drives continuous planning, execution, improvement and analysis of all marketing, advertising, media placement to ensure learnings are applied to future programs
- Collaborate, foster and maintain strong agency relationships with content creators and agencies
- Assist in the management of Hubspot; an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps AYP to manage customers. attract visitors, convert leads and close customers
- Min 4 years of relevant B2B marketing experience (HR/Tech/SaaS/Cloud industry preferred)
- Experience in SEO, SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant
- Experience leading a Marketing team
- Experience executing social media campaigns
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running within a hand on role
- Keen eye and good analytical skills to identify trends and practices
- Experience in managing campaigns and analyzing data in HubSpot
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Envision a career with us at AYP Group:
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply for Job below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.