Department: Customer Success
- Provide support and act as consultant to external clients, as well as support on internal.
- Be a go-to source of knowledge and guidance in response to the fast-changing APAC economic environment and its effects on the region’s payroll and workforce.
- Have a deep understanding of your customers business needs and objectives to help maintain market competitiveness
- Research, create, and maintain a database of precise APAC labor regulations and benefits knowledge, Cost simulation, LOA to be used both internally and externally and ensure the information is communicated regularly to all relevant stakeholders.
- Take ownership over the country’s payroll, labor regulations, and benefits requirements during the customer onboarding process.
- Work pass and insurance management.
- Prepare benefit proposals to assist customers in making decisions that contribute to their business goals
- Complete individual client requests independently, whilst applying your knowledge, research, experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Navigate a wide range of internal and external resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end.
- Build productive and trusting relationships with many different stakeholders, both internal and external, through meeting deliverable expectations and timelines and making effective and strategic recommendations.
- Provide clear worker cost estimations for required countries, to allow clients to manage and plan their budgets.
- Educate the customer on local compliance requirements
- Be our customer advocate outside the company to our in-country partners
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific accountabilities, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client queries
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR (or related field)
- Min 1 year experience as either Regional HR / Compensation & Benefits / Payroll / or related field.
- Good account management skills.
- Proactive and resourceful, able to research.
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Confident working independently and acting as a trusted advisor
- High level of comfort presenting key labor regulations, Payroll, and Benefits issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical and research skills, with the ability to extract key points and present complex information in user-friendly ways
- Critical thinking skills and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, especially under high- pressure situations and detail oriented.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills in English, Additional languages an advantage.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Envision a career with us at AYP Group:
Capitalizing on our success, we thrive to expand our multi-talented team to be bigger and stronger. As no strangers to remote-working, we provide all employees with remote work / workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support, all while encouraging both individuality and teamwork when getting projects done.
We aim to create an environment where everyone feels driven, valued and heard, hence, you are encouraged to be open and share your ideas – as learning never ends at AYP Group, where we also have an extensive talent development plan to ensure continuous upskilling and gaining new insights.
Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organize plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
Click Apply for Job below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.