AYP is currently looking for a process driven Regional Payroll Manager to lead our APAC payroll functions across the group. Someone who is analytical and methodical with experience in payroll operation and deep knowledge of payroll, tax and statutory regulation. The goal will be to ensure our payroll procedures are in compliant to local regulations, reflect client’s specific pay policies, efficient processes and meet in customer Service Level Agreement.
- Lead the regional payroll team through active engagement including guidance, training, advises and to align on a day-to-day basis to support their development and growth
- Cooperate with all stakeholders to optimize the processes to achieve compliance, efficiency and professional operation excellence.
- Leverage technology to build scalable/sustainable processes to create efficiencies, streamline payroll operations and to meet accuracy, timeliness of reporting, quality, productivity, reducing costs, control measures, procedures to achieve the overall efficiency of the Company and ensure excellent client service.
- Supports Team Lead and their teams to monitor and reconcile all Payroll accounts on a monthly basis, ensuring appropriate actions are taken which ensure timely payment and recoveries.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge and awareness of prevailing labor laws and any changes occurring or planned in each of the regional to APAC countries.
- Handle all Payroll inquiries and cases escalated by team in accordance with defined Root Cause Analysis, Service Levels Agreements, action plan and execution.
Skills and Qualifications
- Min Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Min 4 – 5+ years of work experience in regional payroll operations with 2 – 3 years in people-management.
- Experience in APAC region payroll preferably, or min 2 – 3 countries.
- Strong operation excellence with outsourced payroll services.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of regional payroll knowledge and process improvements.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with all level of staff.
- Meticulous, able to prioritise and detail-oriented.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be considered and contacted. Thank you. Visit https://ayp-group.com/jobs/ for more career opportunities
Click Apply Now below to reach out to our HR department.
Please do attach an up-to-date CV.