An Employer of record (EOR) like AYP can help in compliance with hiring by:
1. Ensuring legal compliance with employment laws and regulations in the country/location where the employees work.
2. Assisting with visa and work permit processes, including dealing with the local authorities.
3. Providing HR support, including payroll, compensation, and benefits administration.
4. Assuming responsibility for tax and employment insurance compliance.
5. Providing liability protection to the company by taking over the legal relationship with the employee or acting as the legal employer on behalf of the company.
6. If necessary, assist with the termination process to ensure compliance with local laws.
Are you evaluating the cost of hiring project-based workers or full-time employees?
Share your considerations and legal liability with us today. Get Free advice now.
How can an employer of record (EOR) help to avoid worker misclassification or disguised employment?
Build Global Team Around the WorldHire, onboard, manage, and pay all on AYP Global Pay
Speak to us. We are here to assist